The Pixter Travel Pack was created to meet the needs of all travelers. This pack consists of the Flexible Tripod and the Wide Angle Pro lens...More details
The Wide Angle Pro lens multiplies the angle of capture by 2 of your smartphone.
The Flexible Tripod can stand or be fixed on every type of surface. Above all, trigger the photos and videos with the Bluetooth remote included.
These two combined will allow you to take photos and videos helping you to relive your memories: Timelapses, natural landscapes or urban shots.
- A useful and lightweight format that will follow you during your journey
- Compatible with front and rear camera. (Also compatible with dual lenses)
- Can be used with all photo and video apps
- Tripod that can be used with a smartphone or a GoPro
- Bluetooth remote included (Compatible Android/iPhone)
- 2 year warranty
- Articulated base
- Support: 0.5 kg max
- Height: 21cm (closed)
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 83 g
Wide Angle Pro lens:
- Angle: 110 degrees
- Magnification: 0,5 X
- Distortion: < 1%
- Diameter: 35mm
- Composition: 5 lenses in 4 groups
- Axis resolution: 300 lp/mm
- Resolution Angle: 250 lp/mm
- High transparency optical
- Polarized treatment and anti-glare
- Impact and scratch-resistant
- Flexible tripod
- Bluetooth remote
- Smartphone Fixation
- Wide Angle Pro lens
- Pixter Clip
- Travel pouch
- Microfiber cloth
- Lens caps (front and back)
Compatible with the entire universe!
Thanks to the Universal Pixter Clip included, our lenses adapt to all smartphone models and on both the front & rear facing camera.
You may also like
Don't miss out 👀
Carefully designed to accompany you on your photography journey. Precise, compact and easy to use. They'll come everywhere with you.
Discover our entire range of accessories to complete the Pixter experience in every situation and environment. Cases to perfectly place your lens along with our tripods and bluetooth remote.
Whatever the situation, Pixter Packs are tailor made to offer you the best experience.
Travel & Tips
A Well Needed Break in Ile de Ré
Sunday, October 15th and the last few yearly rays of sunshine are coming through. It really is an Indian summer at this time in France. Marine...